Career Visioning: Boston – March 29 – 30, 2017 – SOLD OUT
Talent is the #1 ingredient to success. Career Visioning provides proven hiring systems to ensure that the best and the bright-the candidates most likely to succeed in the role-join your team and take your business to the next level. Your success will not be measured by how much you get done, but rather it will be measured by how much you can get done through other people.
Career Visioning, taught by Adam Hergenrother, will help demystify the recruiting and hiring process through the Keller Personality Assessment tool.
Do not miss this opportunity to learn about the KPA process from Adam Hergenrother and his team. Only 75 spots are available, so register today!
- Wednesday, March 29 – Thursday, March 30, 2017
- Keller Williams Realty Boston – Metro | Back Bay
607 Boylston St #500, Boston, MA 02116
- $350 for the day-and-a-half course with Career Visioning materials; $300 without materials
- $100 for an hour-long Private Mastermind with Adam on March 30 from 7:30am – 8:30am
- Learn how to use the Keller Personality Assessment tool.
- Use a simple business plan to map your vision for your future empire.
- Master a comprehensive interview process that reduces the guesswork when evaluating talent and enables you to thoroughly understand and build relationships with each candidate.
- Consult with individuals on their personality assessment.
- Set up your new hires for success with expectations that empower them.
- Anyone who wants to hire talent, leaders, and empire builders.
Adam Hergenrother, Founder and CEO, Hergenrother Enterprises
Adam Hergenrother is the Founder and CEO of Hergenrother Enterprises, which includes KW Realty Vermont, Hergenrother Realty Group, BlackRock Construction, Hergenrother Capital, Adam Hergenrother Training Organization, and Hergenrother Foundation. In less than ten years, Adam has built these rapidly growing companies into a $500 million organization through his commitment to thinking big and never giving up.
Fearless and purposeful, unconventional, and systematic, Adam sets a seemingly impossible goal then quickly gets to work on closing the gap to achieve it: no limits, no regrets. Through Adam’s bold vision, Hergenrother Enterprises is developing leaders and building businesses worldwide.